Welcome and General Info

• Welcome!

First I want to welcome you to AppSec Forums! We’re glad to have you!

Site Purpose

This is a community site for professional and amateur Application Security Engineers to discuss tips, tools, techniques, methods, papers, and more related to the field. This is the only exclusive appsec forum of its type on the web!

We may sometimes go invite-only

This community may sometimes be an invite-only community. The idea here is quality over quantity. When we’ve initiated an invite-only phase, we’ll make an announcement but don’t worry, We encourage and want you to invite anyone you want. If you are reading this, that means that we trust you. Okay… enough of that, in reality, this is mostly to avoid teh botz :)

Feel free to post relevant links

There are already tons of resources online for application security, so feel free to post links. We won’t label you as a spammer.

Make suggestions and have fun

Feel free to make suggestions/bug reports in the feedback forum. I’m new to this forum software and I’m sure I’ve missed some things. Last but not least, have fun!

Oh, and one more thing. If you get irritated by the compose post box, just click the little full screen icon between the image and emoji icons. :)